Monday, November 29, 2010

Gobble, Gobble THIS!

So I’ve been MIA the last week because of the long Thanksgiving break. You know, its times like this where I question WHY the f my office decided to have its Biggest Loser Weight-Loss challenge during the Holidays?! It’s really hard to enjoy the Holidays (food) when you’re dieting. And Id be lying my fat ass off if I said I’ve been perfect when it comes to my nutrition. I’ve never met a potato that I didn’t like, and Thanksgiving is perfect for that. I indulged in both the potato and the sweet potato. Multiple times. And never looked back.

To top it all off, we traveled to Atlanta this weekend to celebrate my cousin Emily’s wedding AND our own first wedding anniversary. Now you know there’s some food to be had between the two. My favorite of the weekend? A big, fat, greasy cheeseburger from The Vortex ( www.thevortexbarandgrill.com ) in Midtown Atlanta. Oh yeah, and sweet potato fries. (Did I mention I LOVE sweet potatoes?!)

Tomorrow will be the true test of how naughty I’ve been. It, once again, is weigh-in day. I’ve tried to talk the challenge administrator into a “buy week.” No suck luck. So who knows? I’ll be in a Spin class tonight with my college roommate, Lindsey, and I may visit the sauna, too. But either way, I’m dreading tomorrow. *sigh*  So here goes…

No comments:

Post a Comment