Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Terrible, Terrible Tuesday

So Thanksgiving was no good to the body. Yeah, for the first time, I had the pay my $2 because I gained weight. It was embarrassing for me because I’ve been the solid one through this ordeal. Then I weighed in this Tuesday and lost, but in a negligible amount. Like, hardly worth mentioning.

So to recap, there is one more weigh-in left in this Biggest Loser Weigh Loss challenge. I couldn’t be happier to see the damn thing end. I think I do better in my weight loss if I don’t have money and people’s hopes and dreams looming over my head. I know that makes no sense, but I’ve been stressing myself to the max every Monday night and Tuesday morning in preparation for the weigh in.  

My weight loss has curbed significantly in the last few weeks. I’ve heard there are some women who have actually done really well in the last few weeks. Some are bigger than me, some are smaller than me. All in all, realistically, I don’t think I’ll end up winning this challenge. Some of these same women, sadly, have been going through divorces and its done nasty things to their ego’s and bodies. I’ve been so happy that I ate those feelings. They’ve been so down that they cant eat. Both ways, its sad.

All in all, I’ve managed to loose about 12 pounds and keep it off. If I don’t take that lightly because… its 12 pounds! It’s a dress size. It’s a mental victory. It’s something! I will let yall know how it all went down come next Tuesday. I’m not giving up in this last week. I still plan to monitor my diet and work out. I’m hoping for one last good number. An even 15 pound loss would be awesome. But we’ll see. Stay tuned…

~Jenn

1 comment:

  1. You are a winner in my book. And, I am not just saying that because I am your mother and I have to be supportive. I am also scared for the safety of my son-in-law if this madness continued through the Christmas holidays.

    ReplyDelete