Thursday, December 30, 2010

BIG NEWS in the Harris House!

Well, Well, Well…

I’ve been a lil MIA from blogging lately, and for that, I apologize. The Harris family has had quite a bit going on from our Vegas trip to the Holidays and now to a late lil’ Christmas present. It turns out that Mr. and Harris and I are expecting our first child! It stills feels surreal to say that… our… first…. baby!

I’ve known since Thanksgiving, but we had out first ultrasound on Monday and sure enough, there is a little baby wiggling around in me.

I have soooo many thoughts and feelings to share and unlike my weight loss challenge that lasted a few months, this journey has another 7 to go. I have started a new blog through this same blogging website. The link is:



I hope you’ll continue to follow me there as I’m sure I will have some interesting takes on child bearing.

BTW, I’m due July 30th. If you know me, you know I HATE THE HEAT. I despise Summer and if I had my way, I’d hibernate from June-September. God has a funny way of playing tricks on me. (Like the nauseating thought of being 9 months pregnant in July.) But we could not be more thrilled!

I can’t wait to share this exciting and blessed journey with you all!

<3 Jenn

1 comment: