Monday, October 25, 2010

Good little girls

Every year it’s a surprise to me that Christmas is around the corner. I swear it was just yesterday that I looked at my calendar in June and thought “Oh wow, Christmas is just 6 months away!” And now look. Halloween is this weekend and it’s just a free fall of Holidays for the next 6 weeks.

Does this ever happen to you?
Throughout the year you come across items that you’d think you’d like to have, but YOU don’t want to pay for it? So you remind yourself to tell mom/dad/husband/wife/etc that it would be a nice thought as a Christmas gift? And then that fleeting thought disappears and November rolls around and you can’t think of one thing that you’d like? Yes, that’s me too every year. But this year, I have a grown-up toy that I’d like. 
bodybugg in zebra print
Its the bodybugg® and is featured on The Biggest Loser. It’s a pricey lil’ widget coming in at $175 or so. (Eeeeek!) Buts its the best of the best when it comes to determining the science of calorie burning by person. I find it hard to trust what these elliptical machines say, so this is a sure fire way of understanding the amount of work I do at the gym and how that will play into my weight loss journey.

Now $175 is a lot of money for a Christmas present, so I may have to lump it into a Christmas/Birthday (ahem… February 6th!) gift. But the cheesy (fat-free cheese) part of me thinks that my health is… wait for it… priceless. So whats $175 when you have a smoking hott body!?

I’m glad you agree.

~Jenn

Read more about the bodybugg®  http://www.24hourfitness.com/training/bodybugg/

No comments:

Post a Comment